Electroman Adventures - Remix Electroman Adventures - Remix

Truly a BRILLIANT electroman remix!
The Piano is brilliant, the lead synth is amazing and sounds like a dream, and you used my favorite melody of all time, the rhythm is SMASHING, and just overall good work. I am making an ELM remake with this...

Lethalix responds:

Thanks :)

{dj-N} Theory of Everything 3 {dj-N} Theory of Everything 3

My jeebus cripes. I thought my ears couldn't orgasm any harder after Fallen Angel Full. But this TAKES THE CAKE.

I really love 1:07-1:35. It just sounds like its something you'd hear on an epic boss crusade in a video game, and i LOVE IT!! Amazing 3rd entry to the TOE series. I reaaaaly gotta know what you used! Not just the sound studio, but the synthesizers too, if any. AMAAAZING.

Eternity Eternity

Bro, this is an amazing track. I would love a tutorial or something on how to make the synthesizer lead and the percussion.

Little side note though : When you think about it and listen, this could be a happy OR sad song. But meh, whatevs. This is still awesome.

Creo - Dimension Creo - Dimension

bro i wanna know how you did the saxophone thing. It's too epic, Sax God!!!

Quadrivia & lia;quo「Tamamushiiro」 Quadrivia & lia;quo「Tamamushiiro」

I love this track. It's so amazing i wanna use this in geometry dash. The usage right stop that though, but that does not change this songs upbeat awesomeness. Its growling bass, it's slowly awesome lyrical build-up and one of the best drops ever heard, there is no doubt that this is the best song I have ever heard. Keep it up!

UltraMX - Crash UltraMX - Crash

wwwwhelp. I cannot tell if this is supposed to be a retro music loop, or if you just need more practice.
You need to work on your wobble, the melody is as schizophrenic as Deadpool's inner voices, and it just requires a lot more work. Keep trying.

UltraMX responds:

that's all? :P

The Cosmos The Cosmos

.......I got no words...Well I kinda lied there.
It is just pure bliss to listen to. The melody, the effects, the deep bass, it is all addicting and sticks in your head. It is calm and yet aggressive, and overall your best track, second to maybe Shots Fired, and even THAT is a small chance. I love it, and you could slap a $100 price tag on this beauty and I'd call it a steal! It is just dumbfounding how hardworking, epic musicians like you are posting stuff for free and people like Bieber are still on the market somehow. But anyway, great track dude! 9 Quinquinquagintillion out of Ten.

Broken Shards Broken Shards

Good god, an amazingly beautiful track, sort of like Shattered. Noice bass, but I have to know, how the heck did you get Massive? It is insanely hard for me to get on FL 12.
Anyway, another masterpiece from you. I'd expect no more, and you far from disappointed!!