RealUnobtaniiRealUnobtanii

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Quadrivia & lia;quo「Tamamushiiro」 Quadrivia & lia;quo「Tamamushiiro」

I love this track. It's so amazing i wanna use this in geometry dash. The usage right stop that though, but that does not change this songs upbeat awesomeness. Its growling bass, it's slowly awesome lyrical build-up and one of the best drops ever heard, there is no doubt that this is the best song I have ever heard. Keep it up!

UltraMX - Crash UltraMX - Crash

wwwwhelp. I cannot tell if this is supposed to be a retro music loop, or if you just need more practice.
You need to work on your wobble, the melody is as schizophrenic as Deadpool's inner voices, and it just requires a lot more work. Keep trying.

UltraMX responds:

that's all? :P

The Cosmos The Cosmos

.......I got no words...Well I kinda lied there.
It is just pure bliss to listen to. The melody, the effects, the deep bass, it is all addicting and sticks in your head. It is calm and yet aggressive, and overall your best track, second to maybe Shots Fired, and even THAT is a small chance. I love it, and you could slap a $100 price tag on this beauty and I'd call it a steal! It is just dumbfounding how hardworking, epic musicians like you are posting stuff for free and people like Bieber are still on the market somehow. But anyway, great track dude! 9 Quinquinquagintillion out of Ten.